Thursday 26 September 2013

Dress for the Wedding

Making up one's mind about what to wear for a wedding can be a hectic task especially if you are not wearing the "asoebi'" for the da. You would want to feel confident, sexy and beautiful in whatever attire you chose to wear for the wedding. You should also remember to dress appropriate for the wedding you would not like people staring at you because you came out dressed like you were going clubbing or as though you are going somewhere casual in a jeans and a Tee. Most importantly  it is your presence that counts regardless of whatever you decide to wear; so be all smiles and cheerful.
 
The weekend is around the corner and weekends are synonymous with weddings, incase you get confused about what to wear, I have something to serve as an inspiration to you.
     
                                               

The Loula dress by Coast
  Lianna Lace dress from Coast
 

                                           Rivi Shift dress by Coast



 Mint and Aqua Cocktail dress

 Navy dress
  Navy one shoulder dress with pink and coral accessories

 
Burgundy two toned dress
 
 
 
Yellow striped dress
 

 


3 comments:

  1. Nice inspiration.
    Just what I needed to see.
    I especially love the wine coloured dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these really nice dresses here! I am attending a friend’s wedding in one of the event space Chicago has. I was going through this same dilemma, what to wear, and what not to. Thanks to you, I will be able to make a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.
    Wedding Songs

    ReplyDelete