Friday 13 September 2013

My top 10 wedding songs

Picking  songs for your wedding ceremony can be quite tricky as your favorite songs and beats might not be appropriate wedding songs, I always recommend listening carefully to the lyrics of the song or better still just search for the lyrics of the song online. That way you are 100 percent sure the songs are  not about heartbreaks, still searching for love, or even about the girl been a one night stand. I have compiled a list of 10 top wedding songs that would make you fall in love again.
 
1. Moment like this -  Kelly Clarkson
 
2. Endless love -  Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross
 
3. Ife wa gbona - Tiwa Savage and Leo Wonder
 
4. This is love -Jennifer Hudson
 
5. Ori mi wu - Lami ft. Ice Prince
 
6. Love on top - Beyoncé
 
7. I will always love you -Whitney Houston
 
8. Be my lover - Banky W ft Niyola
 
9. Tonight - John Legend
 
10. Prayer - Donnie McClurkin and Yolanda Adams
 
Yes my number 10 is actually not a wedding song, but then you should start your marriage with a prayer + its my all time favorite song

1 comment: